F-Secure Linux Security Description
F-Secure Linux Security combines F-Secure Linux Client Security and F-Secure Linux Server Security into one installation package.
You can download the latest product Versions from this page if you have a valid support and maintenance agreement with F-Secure as well as the required product key code.
If you have not received the new key code required for installation, please check that your support and maintenance agreement is still valid.
New in this release:
Version 7.03 combines previous Linux Client and Server Security products.
* One installation package for Client and Server environments
* One installation package for 32- and 64-bit environments
* Updated English and Japanese online help
* Improved archive file recognition and handling
* Extended upgrade support
* Performance and stability improvements
* Better desktop integration
* Improved administration
F-Secure Linux Security Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in F-Secure Linux Security 7.03
Release notes are not available currently.
F-Secure Linux Security Requirements
No additional system requirements.